CSA member Marie shared this recipe for a light and fresh zucchini noodle, or “Zoodle” dish with a creamy avocado sauce. A refreshing summer side or potluck dish!
Zoodles with Avo Sauce
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 1 pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
For the Avo Sauce
- 1 large avocado pitted
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds or hemp seeds
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Spiralize zucchini and carrots. Set aside in a large bowl.
To make the avocado sauce, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy.
Combine the Avo sauce with the veggies and enjoy!