Yes, you can still join the free mini-course!
Sign up below to learn how to eat the CSA way!
We share case studies from:
- single people, couples and families, and
- working people, students and retirees.
You’ll learn how our CSA members:
- store vegetables and herbs so that they don’t spoil,
- organize their fridge,
- build confidence with mixing and matching ingredients,
- have quick veggie options on hand for breakfast, lunch and snacks,
- encourage their children to eat vegetables,
- incorporate more greens into their meals,
- curate their recipe collection, and
- find good recipes (print and online).
So how does the CSA mini-course work?
The CSA mini-course is simply a series of emails to read and learn from at your own pace.
There are 11 emails total in the course. You’ll receive two per week over six weeks.
The first 10 emails feature CSA member case studies. The final email includes my Shortlist for CSA Success, which was selected in a survey of 68 of our returning CSA members.