CSA member Angela shared this delicious looking Thai curry soup, using spring greens from week 3! You can find the original recipe here.
Thai Curry Soup with Spring Greens
This recipe uses Epicure's red curry seasoning. If you don't have it, you can use any red or green curry paste.
- 1 pkg Thai Red Curry Seasoning or any red curry paste
- 1 can (398ml) coconut milk
- 4 cups prepared broth your choice
- 1 lb bite-sized pieces of chicken, shrimp, or beef, your choice
- 4 cups sliced baby bok choy, carrot strips, and/or chopped broccoli
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce optional
- 6 oz 170 g rice noodles, cooked
- 2 cups chopped spinach
Combine seasoning with coconut milk and broth in a Wok & Glass Lid over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 min.
Add chicken and cook for 5–7 min. Stir in vegetables and simmer for another 2– 4 min, depending on the thickness of vegetables. Stir in lime juice and soy sauce, if desired.
Add cooked noodles and spinach and serve.