Myriam shared this salad dressing. She says, “I make a version of this using maple syrup instead of the honey and I usually skip the sesame seed in the dressing and sprinkle them on the salad instead.” Store in the fridge for up to one month.
Photo credit for this post: Bowl of Delicious
Miso Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 2 inches fresh ginger grated finely on a microplane zester
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon nama shoyu or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl, or shake together in a jar.