CSA member Angela shared this recipe with us, which comes from Epicure. Looks delicious!
Soba Noodle Salad
- 1 ⁄2 pkg 12.8 oz/360 g buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 1 ⁄2 tspSesame Ginger Dressing Mix
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 ⁄2 head Napa cabbage
- 1 ⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tspAsian Stir-Fry Seasoning
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together dressing mix, vinegar, soy sauce, and oil.
Grate carrot. Thinly slice green onion and cabbage.
Drain noodles, then add to bowl with dressing. Add veggies, almonds, seeds, and seasoning; toss to mix.